What are the Benefits of MCSP Membership?
• Have interactive discussions with procurement and sustainability leaders from Canada and beyond.
• Save time by accessing web-based learning and training courses, worksheets, tools, and resources.
• Collaborate, co-create, and share information for efficient and continuous improvement.
• Understand how purchasers are defining sustainability within RFPs and tenders.
• Learn how buyers and end-users can easily ask for, and evaluate, sustainability information.
• Learn about the new wave of social purchasing and Living Wage initiatives sweeping across Canada.
• Obtain access to online courses for buyers, clients, Pcard holders and other internal staff, as well as accessing professional development credits for purchasing staff (CDP for SCMA).
For specific details of the 2017 MCSP Program & Deliverables Package please go here.